PAYSON BOOK FESTIVAL – JULY 17, 2021
1. This is a family-oriented event. Only businesses and organizations that produce/exhibit/sell books and related publishing services promoting literacy and positive personal growth activities will be accepted.
2. The cost per vendor table is $90. As applicable, a table 8 ft. in length with 2 chairs will be provided.
Exhibitors may bring their own table coverings. Advertising, signs and banners no more than two feet tall may be placed on tabletops or taped to the front of the table.
3. Each vendor is responsible for following all state and local policies regarding business licensing and collecting and remitting sales tax.
4. Applications must be postmarked no later than April 30, 2021. Applications will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Vendors will be notified of acceptance by May 31, 2021.
5. Festival hours are 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Vendors will be allowed to set up their tables at 7:30 a.m. and are expected to stay until the close of the festival at 3:30 p.m.
6. Vendors are encouraged to promote their participation via social media platforms and other marketing strategies.
7. As applicable, vendors are required to provide a copy of a current certificate of insurance, a Town of Payson Business License.
Please download and print the Vendor Criteria Application 2021
Please print and complete the application below. Mail your completed application, check payable to
Payson Book Festival (PBF) along with documents required per item 7 above to: Payson Book Festival, PO Box 1495, Payson, AZ 85547. Checks will be cashed upon acceptance. Click Here for ad/photo/logo requirements.
Fill out the Form Below and Pay via Paypal