Community celebration of books for all ages
“Reading takes us to amazing places.”
PAYSON BOOK FESTIVAL
BOOK FESTIVAL SPONSORS – THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
TOP SHELF – $1000
GILA COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS, 610 E HWY 260, Payson, AZ 85547.
OFFICE OF THE GILA COUNTY SCHOOL SUPERINTENDENT, 1400 E. Ash Street Globe, AZ 85501. 928-402-8785.
PAYSON ROUNDUP: The Rim Country’s News and Information Source.
708 N Beeline Hwy, Payson, AZ 85541
KRIM 96.3FM, 1104 S Beeline Hwy Payson, AZ 85541. 928-468-5746.
SECOND SHELF – $750
RENEWAL BY ANDERSEN WINDOW REPLACEMENT. 480- 565-4505. Serving the Payson area.
THIRD SHELF – $500
MOGOLLON HEALTH ALLIANCE, 308 E Aero Dr, Payson, AZ 85541. 928-472-2588.
PAYSON CARE CENTER 107 E Lone Pine Dr, Payson, AZ 85541. 928-474-6896.
POSTNET, 1000 N Beeline Hwy, Payson, AZ 85541. 928-472-4355.
FOURTH SHELF – $250
2021 Sponsor – PAYSON EYE CARE, 411 S Beeline Hwy # A, Payson, AZ 85541. 928-474-3556.
MILLER AUTO WORKS, 600 W. Main Street, Suite A, Payson, AZ 85541. 928-468-8855.
SUPPORTERS – Other gifts
- Back to Basics Health Food Store
- Marie Fasano
- Fiesta Business Products
- Southwest Human Development
- Macky’s Grill
- Elaine M. Vortuba
- Payson Candle Factory
- Pine Creek Canyon Lavender Farm
- KMOG 103.3 FM/1420 AM
- Sweet Country Charm
- The Village Mercantile
- Fargo’s Restaurant
- La Sierra Mexican Restaurant
- The Randall House – restaurant (Pine)
- Time Out Thrift
- El Rancho Mexican Restaurant
- Pizza Factory
- Bobbie Bennett
- Cardo’s Pizza
- The Herb Shop (Pine)
- Myra’s Art Gallery (Pine)
- Uncle Tom’s Quik Stop (Pine)
- HB Place Restaurant (Pine)
- Early Bird Cafe (Pine)
- Uncle Tom’s Kwik Stop(Pine)
- Pine Hardware (Pine)
- Pine Country Antiques (Pine)
- Timeless Antiques and Treasures
- Fancy Finds
- Explore the Attic Antiques
- Ace Hardware
- Home Depot
- The Western Village
- Tractor Supply Store
- Club USA
- Anytime Fitness
- Payson Elks
- Payson Chamber of Commerce
- Star Valley Motel and RV Park
- Bards and Sages Publishing
- Arizona Complete Health
- Kohl’s Ranch restaurant
- Tonto Gym
- Mogollon Health Alliance
- Story Monsters
- Smart Systems
Free to the public, this event promotes literacy and showcases local and Arizona authors representing many genres of fiction and non-fiction.
- Meet 80+ authors; enjoy book signings & presentations
- Kids can meet “Clifford the Red Dog” & enjoy story time.
- Free entertainment & workshops
Sponsorships are open for 2022: We invite business community members to help Payson’s book festival succeed and bring visitors to boost Rim Country’s economy.
As sponsors, you will have the opportunity to underwrite the children’s element, banners and graphics, marketing and hospitality at different levels. Benefits for your support include promotion on the festival website, in-event publicity and in the program. Download the 2018 PBF Sponsorship Package for more information about sponsorship levels and an application. Contact: email@example.com or 928-978-5139 for more information. Send completed forms to: APW, P.O. Box 1495, Payson, AZ 85547.